Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:38:14 PDT

From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>

Check out http://www.xtpower.com/ for HUGE AMOUNT of links and software for 
UAE/Fellow. There are a lot of links and some of them must contain Amos 
software! Amos Pro is out there!

Patrick Wesseling

>From: Neil <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
>Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:52:40 +0100
>
>From: Neil <[email-masked]>
>
>The Milky bars are on Declan Gorman,,,
>
> >  Mr Amos Club, I remember it well.  You can find issues 1-6 and a few 
>other
> >things at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/6256/amos.html
>
>Class!  I was just reading those, it was spooky!  I was 17/18 when I wrote
>all that stuff, that was like 5 years ago.
>
> >  I actually remember some of your contributions, did you do the article 
>on
> >artificial intelligence?
>
>Yeah!
>
> > You were right about one thing, it sure was a
> >great diskmag that had some excellent tutorials and example code.  If you
> >are aching to get back into programming Amos Pro why not try WinUAE for
> >your PC, I am assuming you are using a PC, and run Amos Pro on it.
>
>Brilliant!  I never even thought of that,even though I've been running a
>C64 emulator all week.  Winuae works brilliantly, but now I have a problem.
>
>There doesn't seem to be any way to get my PC to read my original AMOS Pro
>disks,,,is there anywhere I can download AMOS Pro from?
>
>I'll have to get a way of transferring files eventually, because I've got
>about thirty disks of source code, including the source for the MAC diskmag
>engine!  I would like to eventually do a special episode of MAC, to clear
>up what happened last time.  I could call round to Brians house, get stoned
>with him, and then do an interview for the mag.  Should be a good laugh,
>and I have loads of source-code to stick on there.
>
>So, anywhere I can get Amos Pro from?  I'm gagging for it!
>
>Cheerio
>Neil
>--
>���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
>http://www.coolc.demon.co.uk Neils Nick Abbot Site, Unbelievable
>    Just Opened "It's Carol McGiffins Website, Oh Right Yeah!"
>Top Tips,,,
>Pretend you're on the Jerry Springer show by sitting in your dentist's
>waiting room, and punching the first person who enters the room.
>���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
>
>--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------
>
>You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
>If you join ONElist�s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
>http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html